Friday, October 26, 2012

Having children having me

I love my kids to death....there is nothing and no one I love more than i love my children. And yet, I find myself jealous of my childless friends, free-spirited women, travelers, citizens of the world. I find myself miss my free, relaxed afternoons, actually mornings, afternoons and evenings, when i could sit and enjoy my coffee, not worrying about staying up late and being tired the next day (because i could sleep later than 6...); going out for some "me time" without feeling I have stop-watch behind me...I miss knowing i can go anywhere anytime I want to, dream myself and live unknown dreams of my own, regardless to the future of those who depend on me. I wouldn't turn the wheel back because i wanted my children more than i wanted anything else before and since, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment